At Expandinternationally.com this is how we do it!
- We have an initial meeting with you (generally free of charge, depending on location), usually about one to two hours. Before we meet we will send you a list of topics we want to cover. We use this initial meeting for fact finding and to assess your situation, e.g. are you currently exporting, do you have dedicated staff for handling International business, which products or services do you think you want to export, are you getting sales leads from overseas, where do you think you should be exporting to, are you competitive etc. We also make you aware of our range of services and you decide whether you want to engage us further.
- We then set up a series of ‘Discovery’ meetings and from the information we obtain we prepare a report and assumptions and advise you how we can help your company, what deliverables we will provide and a business model approach which will work best for your offerings (this is a chargeable service). We may suggest several of our service options to you and will indicate a charging model that is flexible and suits your specific business.
- We will then enter into a service provision contract with you and work with you to engage your business Internationally.
- At all times we will keep you informed or our progress and update you on progress timescales and achievements. We will liaise with you on when you will be needed to attend overseas meetings etc.
- If required, we will help you put in place appropriate channels, and can then either hand off to you with a professional exit strategy or can assist you by managing the International business until you see fit to transition.
If required, we will help you put in place appropriate channels, and can then either hand off to you with a professional exit strategy or can assist you by managing the International business until you see fit to transition.