- Lower up-front costs as no initial recruitment fees, no local infrastructure set-up costs and no employer payroll support commitments
- Substantially reduced up-front risk through a 'non-employee status' limited commitment eliminating high withdrawal costs in the event of changes to your policy or funding
- Significantly reduced operational cost and improved early ROI when compared with direct hires
- Optimum time-to-market performance is achieved through our ability to rapidly locate, evaluate, negotiate and contract the right channels
- Reduced management time/cost overhead by off-setting much of the initial recruitment, infrastructure set-up and day-to-day local management tasks
- Using experts who have many years experience of doing this, all trained and paid for in years past by other companies Ė you just canít buy this experience, we have gained it over hundreds of man years.